4 Week Vegan #DailyDetox with Raw Green Organics RawJuvenate Detox Cleanse
What does a girl who has everything her heart desires give herself as a gift? An organic, vegan, raw cleanse.
Detoxing was the only thing I could think of to give my body for my upcoming 30th birthday.
Today is the first day of my 4 Week vegan organic detox cleanse by Raw Green Organics, and I gotta tell ya, I. FEEL.AMAZING!
I’ve done juice fasts, coconut water fasts, raw food cleanses and the like, and the one thing I experienced in common with those cleanses is that on the first day, I felt like absolute garbage. The stuff that gets stuck to the bottom of your shoe when you aren’t watching where you were stepping? THAT bad.
Not with the RawJuvenate Complete Detox System!
The system comes with Organic Vegan Protein Vanilla (super fine, not gritty at all) shake mix, Organic Super Greens (super yummy and super fine) shake powder mix, 1 bottle of each Super Aloe, Super Fiber (both 90 capsules for 4-week supply, to be taken thrice daily), and Vegan Probiotics (to be taken once daily, preferably at night). It sounds like a lot, but I promise you, it isn’t cumbersome at all.
Here’s how it goes down:
- Breakfast begins with a shake (of my hips AND the yummy liquid kind): I mix the powders according to the RGO recommendation. I mix it with some water, ice, then top it off with unsweetened cashew milk. I’m good until lunch time.
- Morning Snackage: celery and water along with 1 Aloe and Fiber capsule. I felt satiated.
- Lunch: a plateful of dark, leafy greens blended with avocado, mushrooms, and tomatoes. I’m a little obsessed with any baby kale blend.
- Afternoon Snacking happened when my phone alarm went off; I wasn’t hungry, I wasn’t craving the usual salty crunchy, so I took another fiber and aloe. (Yippee!)
- Supping happened just in time. Steamed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini and the like), a couple spoonfuls of quinoa and voila! Blissful Body. Cue the Aloe and the Fiber.
I usually crave a snack at night right before bed, at which point I have tea or water. Tonight was an exception. It’s almost midnight, and I’m happily working away. I’ve felt amazing all day: energized, and refreshed.
I will be posting daily updates on Instagram, and I’ll blog about more detailed weekly updates here.
Day 1 of the @rawgreenorganics 4-week #detox system: I feel #amazing! The fiber and aloe supplements curbed my appetite and cravings. The #supergreens and #vegan #protein #shake powders are the finest (and yummiest) I’ve ever used. #vegan and #organic is the way to go! Oh, and I totally did not need #coffee today. #daily #updates to come 🍵
Posted on: June 18, 2015